The Annual General Meeting for Cleft New Zealand Inc. will be held from 10am on Sunday 19 May 2013 and will be an informative and fun filled day for all the family.
The day will include:
– Introductions to the new Board
– CEO and Chairperson’s Reports
– Presentation of Cleft Epidemiology Study by John Thompson
– Report from John Thompson on May 2013 Cleft Congress in Florida, USA
– Activities for the kids
– Free sign language class brought to you by tutors from Deaf Aotearoa (see www.faceit.org.nz/nzsl for more info)
When: Sunday 19 May 2013, 10am-2pm
Where: One Tree Hill Kindergarten, Auckland
Numbers are limited, so please secure your place using the form below.