Cleft NZ invites you to an Info Night with members of the Auckland Cleft Team (Glenn Bartlett, Maeve Morrison & Heather Keall) – and our AGM
- Do you want to know what’s new in cleft care management ?
- Do you want to hear about what we can learn from overseas ?
- Do you have questions you want to ask the team that others may be interested in also ?
Then this is for you. Find out about what the Cleft Team are doing to deliver the best possible outcomes for you and your child.
Even more re
- Show our support for the Cleft Team and the work they do
- Find out about Cleft NZ’s plans for the future
- Meet the Cleft Team professionals in a laid back environment
- Wednesday 18th May 2011 at 7.30pm
- The Parenting Place, 300 Great South Road, Greenlane, Auckland
- Please RSVP by Sunday 15th May 2011 to firstname.lastname@example.org or 0800 425 338 (for catering purposes and to make sure we have enough room)
We hope to see you there. Thanks.